Deatschwerks Bosch EV14 Universal 48mm standard matched set of 6 injectors 72lb/hr
Set of 6 72lb (750cc) injectors for universal applications (14mm fuel rail bore)
You may need to purchase electrical connectors for these injectors.
All DeatschWerks injectors feature the following:
- E85 compatibility
- Flow rates and set balancing in-house by DeatschWerks
- Flow balanced to within 1-2% (flow report included)
- Excellent spray pattern and atomization for optimized idle and tuning
- Technical assistance and tuning data available via phone or email
- 3-year comprehensive warranty
|Fuel Pressure Range||40-90 psi|
|Minimum Pulse Width||1.0 ms|
|Maximum Duty Cycle||93%|
|Coil Impedance||12.4 ohm|
|Injector Type||Bosch EV14 (standard)|
Nominal Static Flow Rate
Please note: Flow rates listed are the nominal (normal minimum) rates for this injector part number. All sets are flow balanced. For actual flow rates of your set, please refer to the flow report that will accompany your order.
Offset In Milliseconds (Pressure Vs Voltage)
DeatschWerks take a unique approach to high flow fuel injectors. The competitors offer only a couple different styles and sizes of injectors. Their customers are left to their own means to choose the right injector and figure out how to fit them to their car. Making a universal injector fit can be time consuming and often involves expensive fuel rails, spacers, o-rings, and electrical connectors. At DeatschWerks, injector offering is application specific. Their injectors are engineered to fit your OE harness, OE fuel rail and OE manifold. DeatschWerks customers will spend less time installing, less time tuning, and more time enjoying the increased performance of their car.
DeatschWerks fitment is application specific, but quality is always universal. Your needs may vary from 440cc or 35 lb injectors for a mild bolt-on turbo daily driver to 2200cc or 200 lb injectors for a fully-built 1000hp track monster. Either way, you get the same attention to detail and quality.
- Beta-testing – Before a new application is released, DW put the injectors in the hands of the best tuners for that specific application. They work with them closely and collect their feedback and make any necessary changes in fitment or flow characteristics. DW do this so that when the new application is released, their end customers have as great a success as possible.
- QA testing – every injector that is thoroughly tested in-house. They perform a battery of over 20 different tests on every injector. These tests cover every aspect of the fuel injector including: flow rates, coil operation, atomization, spray pattern, and physical attributes.
- Flow matching – DW only produce injectors in matched sets. They started this before anyone else in the industry and still do it today. DeatschWerks injectors are not only matched statically (open flow), but also dynamically (pulsed flow). In addition, larger sized injectors get dynamic matching at 3 different pulse widths – because when you are dealing with over 1,000cc/min of flow, even small variances can make a big difference in performance.
- Warranty and Tech Support - DeatschWerks back all of their injectors with a comprehensive 3-year warranty.
This product is compatible with the following vehicles
|Vehicle Make||Vehicle Model||Vehicle Variant||From||To||Engine||Notes|
DeatschWerks take a unique approach to building our high flow injectors. Other fuel injection companies offer only a couple different styles of injectors and leave fitting them up to the customer. At DeatschWerks every injector they produce is a drop-in fitment for its application. Their injectors are engineered to fit your OEM harness, OEM fuel rail and OEM manifold.
All DeatschWerks high flow fuel injectors are built using only quality OEM cores. In addition, each set is balanced to within a 2% flow variation. This means better fitment, easier tuning, and increased reliability. DeatschWerks back all of their products with a comprehensive 12-month warranty. To complement their range of high performance, drop-in fitment fuel injectors, fuel system specialists, DeatschWerks, have developed the highest flowing in-tank fuel pump yet. With a flow rate of 400 litres per hour, the DW400 pump comes with an application specific or universal fitting kit and a 3-year warranty. The pump is 100% compatible with E85 ethanol fuel.
DeatschWerks also have developed two new high flow in-tank fuel pump ranges, the DW200 series; with a lower flow rate (around 255LPH) and price compared to the DW300 and the DW65c series; a compact pump with a flow rate of around 265LPH and a more compact design. There is also the brand new DW400 series fuel pump with 415LPH Flow.