Quaife Ford Fiesta ST180 IB6 ATB differential
RT Quaife Engineering Ltd is a global leader in the performance automotive drivetrain industry, supplying motorsport users, volume OEM and commercial customers with a wide variety of precision engineered products for cars, motorcycles and specialist use vehicles. From clubman rallying up to Formula One, tens of thousands of automotive and motorcycle users depend on Quaife products to maximise their vehicle’s performance on a daily basis, including sequential gearboxes, automatic torque biasing differentials and associated drivetrain components.
Since 1965, Quaife’s track record of success has helped to build the brand into a globally recognised business that places great emphasis on long term working relationships with employees, customers and suppliers.
- Ford Fiesta MK 7 B299 (2012-2018) 1.6 10/2012 -> 04/2017 Petrol (JTJA)
- Ford Fiesta MK 7 B299 (2012-2018) 1.6 04/2016 -> 04/2018 Petrol (JTJC)
- Ford Fiesta MK 7 B299 (2012-2018) 1.6 12/2014 -> 04/2017 Petrol (JTJB)
- Ford Fiesta MK 7 B299 (2012-2018) 1.6 10/2016 -> 04/2017 Petrol (JTJB)
The QUAIFE ATB differential is designed to prevent the complete loss of drive that occurs with a conventional differential when one wheel slips. Whilst requiring some torque in the slipping wheel, the QUAIFE unit is progressive in action but never locks – controlled power is transmitted to all the driving wheels.
Ideally suited to high powered front wheel drive systems, QUAIFE ATB differentials are also used in rear and four wheel drive vehicles where optimum traction is required. Installation is identical to the normal differential with bearing pre-loads and pinion mesh being restored to the original manufacturers’ settings. Servicing of the unit is simple as all gear pinions are free fitting and normal final drive lubrication oils are retained.
- All QUAIFE differentials come with a Life Time Warranty excluding specialised vehicles.
- Maximises traction and minimizes wheel spin
- Proven in drag and circuit racing, rallying and road use
- Eliminates torque steer and snatching in fwd cars compared to conventional LSD
- Maintenance free design and retains standard axle lubrication
- Produced from British Steel billets throughout
- CAD designed and CNC machined then inspected to ISO 9001 standards
- Used by Ford, GM and Daimler-Chrysler as original equipment
- Massive range available, from Alfa Romeo to Volvo
- Beware of cheap imitations!