Turbosmart eBS e-Boost Street 40psi
Racing technology for the street
E-Boost STREET is an electronic boost controller aimed at the street performance market. It features many boost control capabilities found on its big brother – the e-Boost2, continuing the e-Boost tradition of providing class-leading boost control, value for money and no nonsense features.
New features include 40psi max boost operating pressure and an auxiliary output.
• 2 Boost Settings: easily selected via the “turn-and-push” button. An external switch can also be used to change between boost groups if required.
• Boost Correction Factor: eliminates boost drop off at high RPM.
• 3 Segment Display: with adjustable brightness can be configured for PSI, KPa, or BAR and will flash when warning of over boost shutdown or rev limit, allowing the unit to be used as a boost gauge, tachometer, or a shift light.
• Maximum Boost Level: 40PSI / 2.72BAR.
- e-Boost STREET control unit
- Wiring loom + installation kit
- Solenoid with mounting bracket and vacuum fittings
- Vacuum hose and hose clamps